TJ 3: 5 Senses in Town

For this journal activity, we are required to use the visual-note taking technique to observe, record and elaborate on our five senses experience and perspective in the city of Kuala Lumpur. We can only select one case study out of a certain area. Kai, Chia Ting, Joel, Michelle and I decided to go to Bangsar together to carry out our task and to also try The Famous Nasi Lemak Chia Ting recommended. 
mandatory selfie when hair is good and when visiting a new place
*badass alert* 


are you hungry yet? 



                    My TJ 3:







Reflection: 
Through this trip around Bangsar with my sworn brothers and sisters, I got to know KL better. Besides, I get to become more observant and actually learn about what is going on around me. Being alive for 17 years, I didn't know how important these 5 senses are until I did this journal. I am happy that I learnt more. 





 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.