Project 2: Representing Nature

The main tasks of this project are to explore, experience, and appreciate the natural habitat during a site visit. In groups we will have to transfer our experiences and information collected from the site on to the info graphic pop up poster and a 5-7 minute documentary video. The info graphic exhibition booth will concentrate on the habitat and ecosystem. The Documentary Video should focus on the our experience at site, concise understanding of the habitat and ecosystem and to include an awareness message. Individually we are required to produce a scrapbook journal of our experiences and information collected at site.  

In brief, the main tasks are:
A. Site Visit – Exploring, Experiencing and Appreciating Nature to collect data – Group Work
B. Documentary Video – Group Work 5%
C. The Info Graphic Pop Up Poster – Group Work 15%
D. Individual Scrapbook Journal – Individual Work 10% 









                           
















Beloved Miss Iffa :) 
looks like Mr. Leech is enjoying Lucas' blood

Back from Kulim and the wind in Taylor's must have missed us haha

After all those fun, we have to get back to work and complete the other tasks:

B) Vlog
       

C) The info-graphic pop up posters

  




D) Scrapbook Journal






Reflection: 
I had to admit that I really really really enjoyed this project the most compared to any other projects. I enjoyed the trip in Kulim although lots of my friends were upset about not having enough water to drink and shower. I admit that the food wasn't as tasty as I expected but overall, I enjoyed the jungle trekking, the water tubing, the flying fox and so many other activities that pictures couldn't capture. Working with my group taught me one thing, that is that nothing is more precious than friendship that pictures can't capture. Teamwork is also a very important value that we should all have. Bonds were created, strangers to friends, awkward silence to laughters. I learnt that there're many amazing things in Mother Earth that are yet to discover. During my days there, we had no wifi or telephone signals. I understood that there are a lot more besides the social networking sites. The more we observe what we are not used to observe, the more we will learn. 


 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.