TJ 2: Conservation


TJ 2 is where we were supposed to talk about conservation whether specifically or generally. Since everyone talked about animals, I would like to talk about my most favourite animal too. I have always loved the pattern and colours of the tigers' skin and not to mention, their characteristic as well. I find tigers as a symbol of bravery so I'd like the future generations to see this animal personally and not through stories and pictures like how I read and saw pictures of a dodo bird. This poster stroked me the most when I was doing my research about tigers and would like to share it to all of you. 

Advertisement on point!

My TJ 2 about tigers:




Reflection:
This journal helped me understand more about why tigers are being hunt and which phase of extinction that they are currently in. This opened not only my mind to the ignorance mankind gave that caused tigers to be suffering and disappearing soon. I gained knowledge when I did a research on tigers. 




 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.