Assignment 1: Teenage Rebellion




Reflection:

Writing an essay isn't as easy as it seems what more when Miss Thivilojana said she wanted us to show her our progress as well (which is the pre-writing) although I come from an English speaking family. To be honest, I wasn't worried when we were told to write an essay about 600 to 800 words but I was rather worried that I wouldn't not have enough points to talk about. I'm actually happy that I've manage to master the pre-writing skills (thanks to Miss Thivi! :)) that helped me to plan my essay easier and more systematically. Miss Thivi taught us how to start an introduction in a way that it's easier to continue after that which really really helped me in this assignment as well. I did some research on the title I chose and learnt things that I didn't even knew before. I was shocked that I found myself reading and going through sites full of articles I would have never read. I admit that it was a little confusing in the beginning as many of my friends did a whole different research that what I did but with the same essay title that I began to doubt my understanding. But overall, I was happy that I got a B for my essay. I will try my best to strive for an A in the next essay for semester 2!


 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.