Project 1A: Presentation (Quantity Surveyors)




Reflection
In this group work, I learn quite a lot even though this is our very first project together. I was in charged of the group so as to say I was the leader. At the very beginning, it was rather tough to cope with as everyone didn't really know each other very well causing them to respond rather ignorantly. Being a leader is challenging but it gets better once you're on the right track.
I thought to myself, "okay, since i'm the leader, i should be the one to break this ice in order to be one of the best group presentation among others." We might not had gotten the best result in the end and definitely not what I expected but what I learnt from all of them and also what I had experienced was the one that mattered most. Hence, I can say that I've improved all 8 of the TGCs.



 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.