Project 2: Site Inventory, Analysis and Synthesis

For this assignment, everyone in class must team up in a group of 7 to 8 members. Our task is to choose one residence that has a lawn area, as well as a base plan. We are supposed to conduct a site visit to the selected residence, then produce the inventory and analysis diagram/drawing. I teamed up with Azreen, Alia, Aishath, Audrey, Chong Chin Pin, Ahmed, Iman and Humairaa for this project. After a short discussion with the team, we agreed with Chin Pin's uncle's show house bungalow since his house is huge and also contains a lawn area. 

I have to go back to JB on the day they planned to do a site visit to that place, unfortunately. I appreciate my group members' understanding and even sent me pictures of the bungalow. 

this is really nice!







For the group work, we have to create a report concerning a research and analysis of the house we visited. Here's our work: 










As for the individual work, we have to propose changes and reasonable justifications of the changes. This is my work: 




Reflection:
I am not happy with this group as they did not really cooperate much and showed rather unhappy faces. Mistakes learnt for the better of the future. For the individual assignment, I have to admit that I was very very confused and kept asking Miss Iffa questions that I was afraid I'd annoy her too much. The outcome of my work was rather unsatisfying and so as for the results. I learnt to always ask questions to the tutors, friends or even the lecturers. It's too late to regret now.


 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.