IDJ 1: Imagine Yourself as An Object

Students were required to make a minimum of 2 pages of report about an object. The object should be either one of the materials we used to create our musical instrument, as for mine,  I chose to write about steel wires.





Reflection:

I find this assignment rather challenging for me because I have to create an instrument based on kitchen utensils. Even though it's hard and quite challenging to create one, but I enjoy a lot as I get to experience different materials. During the process of building my instrument, I have also learned that different material produces different sounds and when they combine with other material they somehow produces another unique sound and it can be easily made of any daily object. It is really worth spending time as I get to learn lots of things that are once in a lifetime kind of experience. 


 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.