Oral Presentation: Fallingwater


In a group of five, we have to choose a building to talk about its
1) biomimicry
2) design principles
3) architect's background
4) the materials used as well as the
5) green features around the area. 
As a group, we all chose a building that we all truly admire called, Fallingwater which was built by Frank Lloyd Wright for The Kaufmann family back in the early 1930s. Do click play on the video to know more about our favorite building!


"This is our group's video presentation and do pardon my annoying laughter."

*Group members:

Reflection:
I enjoyed this project so much with my teammates maybe because all of them are my close friends (sworn brothers and sisters, I would say haha) or maybe because I love talking especially infront of cameras. Choosing this building wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Instead, we all agreed and even gave supporting reasons why we should talk about Fallingwater. Even though I only got a B for this assignment, I would like to continue improving myself to get an A for the next similar project. 


 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.