Assignment 3: Landscape Design

The aim of the project is to introduce students to a landscape project from ideas stage to completion. We will have basic exposure to concept, analysis, master plan, costing, planting plan, construction and maintenance. A small site within campus is selected to study and apply the anatomy of project accordingly. We also have to make a report, which includes a valid Bill of Quantities (BQ), a maintenance plan and many others.







Reflection:

This assignment was rather interesting that I got to design my very own garden of a show house bungalow in Villa Heights. I enjoyed drawing the bubble diagram, conceptual plan, schematic plan and the master plans but not the section and elevation, to be very frank. Overall, I wished I had spent more time learning to draw the section and elevation properly and carefully. Landscape architect is really interesting and fun!



 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.