Assignment 1: Research Analysis Report

In a group of 8, we are required to choose two businesses of similar industry in different geographical locations, a report and a presentation of 20-25 minutes.  

We chose to interview steamboat restaurants both from Penang and KL, Goh Huat Seng and Restoran Tupai Tupai.




Our report: 


our video (3-in-1) haha


Reflection: 
As we know that economics is statement of inter-relationships among economic factors that explains what may cause what, or what may happen under certain circumstances. It also call economic law. 

  First, I will give some reflection for the project I had done. As continues, I had learned from the topic of Price Theory that undertaking of demand. As revision, when you choose anything you should be think about the benefits you loss and make a compare to make sure that the benefits you loose is lower. So, opportunity cost is the good way to let you learn about it. In addition, demand curve only explain the relationship between price of a product and its quantity of demand and the above topic also as one of my favourite topic because I knew that when the price of the object increase then its demand will be decrease. For the other lesson is part two of price theory and it's undertaking supply. So, I had learn about when some of the product's selling price is better than another product, then we need to increase the product that have a best selling price and reduce supply of the lower selling price product.In this module, its so hard for me to set the least favourite topics because I enjoy all my classes and it increase my knowledge and it will be useful for my future as I planning to run a business.

  As conclusion, the overall experience of these module was I have a class trip to Penang to complete our assignment. It was a memory able and happy moment when having fun with a class while doing my group assignment.



 
CYNTHIA FONG'S EPORTFOLIO. Powered by Blogger.